[Talk-us] Locations for State of the Map US 2014

Greg Morgan dr.kludge.gm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 04:27:50 UTC 2013

I sent what I found for Phoenix to the board email address just now for
cost comparisons.  I was as far as talking with the Phoenix Convention
Center and the Visit Phoenix for area information before missing the
deadline.  I found that this was a short lead time for the details involved
and finding a large enough venue for the expected size of the 2014 event.

The moral of the story is that I applaud the work Bonnie must have put in
to make the last event such a success!

Regards,
Greg