[Talk-us] Locations for State of the Map US 2014

richiekennedy56 at gmail.com richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 17:28:32 UTC 2013

Seeing as how the “official” location of the lower 48’s centroid is in north-central Kansas, I’d have to dispute your claim that Tulsa is the closest major metro area. Looks to me that Lincoln, Nebraska would be the closest. 😊 There’s also Wichita, Omaha, Topeka, and Kansas City.

--
Richie Kennedy
www.route56.com * richiekennedy56 at gmail.com
facebook.com/route56 * twitter.com/route56

I'm not crazy. I'm just ahead of my time.