[Talk-us] Separate relations for each direction of US & State highways.

Jason Remillard remillard.jason at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 21:04:15 UTC 2013

Hi,

As a meta comment. I have been trying to follow all of the US
route/shield discussions over the past couple of months. I don't feel
confident that I understand the consensus on how to map these
routes+shields and do not feel comfortable editing them. When the dust
settles, could somebody that know what they are doing update the wiki
for the rest of us.

Thanks
Jason