[Talk-us] OSM US chapter election manifestos

Melelani Sax-Barnett saxbarm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 4 03:35:50 UTC 2013

Thanks for the reminder, Paul! To be perfectly honest, I was waiting for
someone else to put their manifesto up first so I had an idea of what was
expected. (Two sentences? A dissertation?)

I also just want to wish everyone luck, and express how happy I am that
there are four women running. Way to go! May the best people win.

My best,
Mele Sax-Barnett