[Talk-us] Las Vegas region administrative areas

Brad Neuhauser brad.neuhauser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 14:26:04 UTC 2013

There is a place=town node for Enterprise, which is why Nominatim is
returning that. (
http://nominatim.openstreetmap.org/details.php?place_id=3680398185)

The question in the forum is confusing the "mailing city" preferred by the
US Postal Service with the administrative area.  These often do not match
in the US.  If you omit the city (and even state) and just search for
"Summers Ranch Ct, 89139", it returns the correct result.

Brad

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 6:20 AM, Martin Koppenhoefer <dieterdreist at gmail.com