[Talk-us] Question about incorrect data for an administrative area

Jay Boyer boyer at SNHDMAIL.ORG
Mon Oct 14 17:13:46 UTC 2013

I have been looking at the OSM data for Las Vegas and there are some serious problems for it.  The OSM boundary for Las Vegas encompasses about half of the city.  Certain areas of Las Vegas, including Paradise, Enterprise, Spring Valley and probably others are not within the city boundaries defined in OSM.  To fix this I need to expand the Las Vegas boundaries to encompass of these sections.  I have been looking and cannot find a way to do this efficiently.  Does anybody know of a way (aside from doing this manually) of expanding  and area to encompass another?