[Talk-us] Complex intersection mapping

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 22:06:58 UTC 2013

To expand on the point of having both methods used, starting with the
multiple intersection points method, what if all four intersection
points were under a relation of a group of intersections, and the
number of lanes on each way was marked? That way, routing algorithms
could convert from the visually-friendly method to the individual lane
and single intersection point method.

Saikrishna Arcot