[Talk-us] Complex intersection mapping

Martijn van Exel martijnv at telenav.com
Tue Oct 15 14:12:13 UTC 2013

Hi Minh -

Thanks for clarifying the more specific cases. I realize that my
example would not cover all the possible permutations. Thank you for
bringing more specific cases to the table. My colleague Kristen also
has some more specific examples I know she intends to share here. Your
specific cases actually make a lot of sense to me. I want to discuss
this with my colleagues and get their opinions as well.

I apologize for the confusion around the term 'braiding' - we used
this term internally for a while (and it ended up in some changeset
comments) not realizing that this had a different meaning that traces
back to the TIGER source data.

Thank you for your feedback!