[Talk-us] Freeway directions

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Thu Oct 17 19:24:40 UTC 2013

One could argue that even two lane highways could benefit from directional relations.

http://shields.aaroads.com/blog/photos/056747.jpg

It is unlikely that all access to these types of roads could be tagged. And it might be nice if the routing software says you should be on US 101 South and you see a sign like the linked one you know you have a problem.

Tod

--
Sent from my mobile device. Please excuse my brevity.