[Talk-us] Fall Editathon Seattle Edition

Melelani Sax-Barnett saxbarm at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 01:23:16 UTC 2013

Things went well in PDX too-- we had about 14 people who came and went
throughout the day. Lots of newbies too! I did forget to take pictures
though-- oops.

Feel free to use/fork our resources page and slides here:
http://pdxmele.com/editathon
Repo: https://github.com/pdxmele/editathon

Good luck to the other meetups this weekend!

My best,
Mele