[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map update - 2013-08-22

F Hillhouse Jr f.hillhouse.jr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 21:56:20 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

I just bought a Garmin GPSMAP 62s and have started to look more closely at
the files on your page.

With the IMG file, do I just copy the image to the SD card or use something
like Win32DiskImager?

The reason I ask, I use Win32DiskImager when writing the Raspberry Pi image
to the SD Card.

Thanks!

Best regards,
Fred