[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map update - 2013-08-22

F Hillhouse Jr f.hillhouse.jr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 4 14:52:05 UTC 2013

Hi Dave,

One last question, I think.

I also went to the Lambertus site and requested a IMG file by picking the
areas of interest. I figured it would be useful to know as well.

I selected the Mapnik TYP file. Is this file necessary? If yes, I assume it
would go into the same directory on the SD card.

Hopefully I will make it out today and pick up some SD cards.

Thank you for your time and efforts!

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH