[Talk-us] Notes from TeachOSM BoF at SotMUS

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 17 12:47:14 UTC 2014

Was great to see some many interested educators and projects. Thanks Steven for taking down notes.

Wanted to share, TeachOSM is now live on its domain. It's a straight up copy of LearnOSM.
http://www.teachosm.org/en/

We can start editing and making pull requests on this GitHub repo.
https://github.com/osmlab/teachosm/

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron

Hi all,