[Talk-us] Burning Man old data, publicity opportunity

robmorgan78 robmorgan78 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 04:16:51 UTC 2014

Hello everyone, I am doing a project in my GIS class that involves working
with a shape file and exporting to a KML file. I have been going to Burning
Man for the past few years now and thought it would be interesting to work
with data from BM. I stumbled across this discussion and now instead of one
question I have two...

First question, does anyone know where I can get shapefile data from past
Burning Man events?

My second question is, I am going to Burning Man this year (2014) and would
be very interested in helping OSM with data collection. Who and what would I
need to do to get involved in helping OSM with data collection at Burning
Man 2014?

-Robert