[Talk-us] Where are my local mappers at?

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sun Apr 27 20:01:01 UTC 2014

The mapper names only appear in the visualisation when there is space to
put the labels. Your contribution may have been to tiny :) If your bar is
not tall enough to accommodate a label, it is probably because you
contributed over a longer period of time, and not a huge amount. The bars
length is determined by your first and last edit in the area, and the area
is being determined by the total # of contributions.

I will do one for each of the states you mentioned. Give me a couple days.
(not that it takes that long to run, I just need to find the time to start
the process, get the state extracts, publish results.)

--
Martijn van Exel
http://oegeo.wordpress.com/