[Talk-us] OSM Inspector and streets with E/N/S/W in their name

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Wed Apr 30 01:22:52 UTC 2014

I would consider OSMI correct here. The directional affixes are a
Significant part of the address and should be included, so either the
addr:street or street's name tag are wrong, or there's some other error.

I'm in Vancouver, BC, but this holds true most places I've been for at
least *some* of the roads in the area.