[Talk-us] Abandoned railway

Russ Nelson nelson at crynwr.com
Sat Aug 30 16:05:24 UTC 2014

Paul Norman writes:
 > On 8/29/2014 9:41 PM, Russ Nelson wrote:
 > > And then I can point you to oddly connected roads, and a
 > > lack of buildings, or new buildings.
 > Those things should certainly be mapped, but there are other projects to
 > put historical data.

Don't render them, then. Oh, wait, that's what you're already
doing. I'm not understanding the problem here.

If you want to start deleting things from OSM, the first thing that
should be deleted is your access.

Crynwr supports open source software
521 Pleasant Valley Rd. | +1 315-600-8815
Potsdam, NY 13676-3213  |     Sheepdog