[Talk-us] Rail westerly

Eric H. Christensen eric at christensenplace.us
Tue Dec 30 01:04:42 UTC 2014

Steve,

Thanks for sparking my interest here.   I had started working on some rail segments around my home town of Plymouth, NC, but after reading your original message I went back and completed those and verified other segments along the branch including those around the state port in Morehead City.  I hope to complete all the tracks in Eastern North Carolina although I know there's at least one other person who has been working on these lines in the past.

I'd enjoy hearing more about your work out in California.

--Eric