[Talk-us] Telenav giving away iPad Mini or Galaxy Note to Editor with the Most Edits Made By March 10

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 13 00:28:24 UTC 2014

Thanks for doing this Steve.

However, is there a way to report script kiddies who are running a script to just rack up points that aren't doing anything to help out OSM and just want to win the prize?  Should I just report them to the DWG, especially since he hasn't talked to talk-us about running the script?  The reason I'm asking is because I've already spotted one of these type of users who is just running a script that is just changing tags from one to another type to rack up the edits.  Heck, he's also somehow editing some nodes just to make them his without doing anything to them (no idea how he's doing that!).

-James