[Talk-us] importing zip codes

Dale Puch dale.puch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 01:54:49 UTC 2014

Others probably gave you what you needed, but here is some links for more
reading if anyone wants to understand the issue better.

http://www.unitedstateszipcodes.org/  Reasonable write up, similar to what
has already been said here.
http://faq.usps.com/... USPS
FAQ<http://faq.usps.com/adaptivedesktop/faq.jsp?ef=USPSFAQ&search=zip%20code&searchProperties=type%3anatural&naturalAdvance=false&varset%28source%29=sourceType%3asearch>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ZIP_code
https://www.census.gov/geo/reference/zctas.html 2010 stopped "filling in"
national parks and water bodies.
http://www.zipboundary.com/zipcode_faqs.html commercial zip code boundry
source FAQ explaining the shortcomings of census ZCTA's

Dale Puch