[Talk-us] State of the Map US update - schedule is up

Martijn van Exel martijn at openstreetmap.us
Thu Feb 27 18:40:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

SOTM US 2014 is shaping up! The schedule is out now -->
http://stateofthemap.us/schedule/
and we also have a blog post with some more info over at
openstreetmap.us:
http://openstreetmap.us/2014/02/stateofthemap-us-schedule/

If you haven't registered yet, this is a great time to do it, and plan
your travel. We have a discounted hotel room deal with the Washington
Plaza that is pretty nice, but you need to book before Mar 11:
http://openstreetmap.us/2014/02/hotel-discount-dc/. We also have a
wiki page on the osm.org wiki with sections for ride / room sharing:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_Of_The_Map_U.S._2014

I'm looking forward to seeing many of you in person at SOTM US 2014 :)

Best
Martijn

--
Martijn van Exel