[Talk-us] Feature Proposal - RFC - Marijuana

Russell Deffner russdeffner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 15:44:33 UTC 2014

I was hoping you might have some insight Martijn; however my understanding is that these places are not allowed to let you consume marijuana there; much like a liquor store - some may do wine tasting, etc. but it is majority only for retail.  I checked taginfo and marijuana is used only as a value and currently less than 20 times, mostly in a name.  I assume most of the places you can buy marijuana in Amsterdam are considered more a café where an auxiliary tag would work, but for these 'only' retail stores it wouldn't make since to use any existing shop tag; hence why I thought we needed the new tag.