[Talk-us] Feature Proposal - RFC - Marijuana

Murry McEntire murry.mcentire at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 16:15:31 UTC 2014

Several "stores" are dual licensed - many current medicinal shops have
picked up a recreational license. There is a requirement that a wall
separate the two sides and the books be completely separate. So one
building outline with two nodes, one medicinal, one recreational, would
seem appropriate for the dual businesses.

See this newspaper article for more info.
http://www.denverpost.com/marijuana/ci_24823785/colorado-marijuana-guide-64-answers-commonly-asked-questions