[Talk-us] [Resend] Contact / support address for fieldpapers.org?

Joseph R. Justice jayarejay at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 17:38:40 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 3, 2014 at 11:42 AM, Joseph R. Justice <jayarejay at gmail.com>wrote:

[I sent a copy of this message on 23 Dec 2013, e.g. right before the
> holidays, with no response.  I am attempting one resend of it, now that the
> Talk-US list shows activity again, before trying elsewhere.  Note: I am
> *also* going to resend the message I sent to Stamen Design, on the off
> chance that it was overlooked there due to the holidays.  -- J]

For the record, I got an almost immediate response from Eric Rodenbeck at
Stamen Design to my resend to them; he says they are still closed for the
holidays, but will look into this once they have reopened next week.

I think this is perfectly reasonable and acceptable, and I'm happy to wait
to give them a chance to look into it, since I know they are now aware of
the issue.  I'll ping here again if it seems necessary, but for now it's
certainly not.

Thanks for y'all's help, and specifically to Steve Coast who responded
privately with an offer of help.

Joseph