[Talk-us] Mark Your Calendars: Winter #Editathon Jan 18-19

Kathleen Danielson kathleen.danielson at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 16:14:58 UTC 2014

By now you've seen calls for locations and organizer prep, but here it is--
the official Winter #Editathon announcement!

The weekend of January 18th and 19th we'll be gathering in homes, offices,
coffeeshops, and more across the US to work on improving OSM. You can work
on editing whatever you what-- the only rule is to include "#editathon" in
all of your changeset comments.

Read more on the OSM US blog [1] and if your city isn't listed, go ahead
and add it to the wiki [2].

Curious about what and "#editathon" is, and why we have them? Check out
Alex's blog post[3] from this summer to learn more!

Happy Editing!

Kathleen

[1] http://openstreetmap.us/2014/01/january-winter-editathon/
[2] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/US_Winter_Editathon_2014