[Talk-us] Help with non-existent school in Big Sur, CA area

Sebastian Arcus s.arcus at open-t.co.uk
Mon Jan 6 21:04:11 UTC 2014

Thank SteveA! Great story about paragliding - now that is extreme
mapping! I would be inclined to mark it as historic - if I could see
anything looking like a ruin anywhere nearby. But as that doesn't seem
to be the case, I think I'll just delete it.

I've visited the area in Oct 2013 and enjoyed it - but limited by
adventures to a bit of hiking with my brother. I must add paragliding to
my list for next time :-)

Sebastian

--
*Sebastian Arcus*