[Talk-us] Relation member order/structure; best effort worth it?

Andrew Hain andrewhainosm at hotmail.co.uk
Sun Jan 12 15:27:31 UTC 2014

Peter Davies <peter.davies at ...> writes:

> Does anyone know if the Europeans (of which I'm one, oops) have any plans
to create route relations?  I have found none while in UK, NL, D, A, CH, I
and F this past two weeks, but perhaps I didn't look hard enough.

Route relations for roads have occasionally be created in the UK but many
mappers are not keen on them.

http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.region.gb/6235
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.gis.openstreetmap.region.gb/6731

Feel free to argue against from an international or any other viewpoint of
course.

--
Andrew