[Talk-us] Oklahoma relations spreadsheet

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Mon Jan 13 09:01:09 UTC 2014

On 11:31 2014-01-12, Peter Davies wrote:
> This is really helpful in confirming to me that I can't use relations in
> my apps, as there are too many unfinished ones.  Can anyone tell me if
> they know of anyone else with such a spreadsheet for any other states?

Actually, road route relations are pretty complete in a number of
states, thanks to power-armchair mappers like NE2.

In Ohio, unbannered route relations [1] are complete and current as of
2011. Any major changes since then have probably been accounted for.
Bannered route relations are of similar vintage but potentially less
complete. I'm adding county and township route relations [2] in fits and
starts, but it sounds like you aren't as interested in those. (And you
can mostly get them from TIGER's name_# tags if necessary.)

NE2 was a fan of forward/reverse relation roles, so don't expect too
many cardinal direction roles.

Hope this helps.

[1] http://maproulette.org/relationpages/ohio%20state%20routes.html
[2] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Ohio/Route_relations/Networks