[Talk-us] Oklahoma relations spreadsheet

Peter Davies peter.davies at crc-corp.com
Mon Jan 13 16:34:27 UTC 2014

Thanks, Mihh.

Actually I'm interested in any road on which significant traffic incidents
and slowdowns occur, including county roads and major named urban streets
(OSM primary, secondary, and maybe tertiary).  I've not heard of anyone
planning to go down to those levels with route relations, but we might (one
day) be able to generate them automatically in our proposed location
database importer, if folks would be interested.  If it happened, this
would return (export) the assembled "bot" relations data to the OSM
community.

Peter