[Talk-us] Quick intro and request to contribute

Dave Oksner dave-osm at oksner.org
Tue Jan 14 23:25:58 UTC 2014

It might take a bit, but I could probably do it.  If not, then it wouldn't
be unreasonable for a person to do it by hand.  As you mentioned, it's
only the ones in unincorporated areas, where the county sets the limits.
My thought was that if I was able to get it working for this small set, then
getting a larger set wouldn't be much more work (once you can convert the
raw data into something useful for merging).

I've joined the imports-us list and will introduce myself there shortly. :-)

Dave