[Talk-us] Missing boundaries in Glendale Arizona.

Minh Nguyen minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us
Tue Jul 8 06:20:12 UTC 2014

On 2014-07-07 16:47, Hans De Kryger wrote:
> Back about a year ago when i first joined i remember make quite a few
> mistakes. One of the major ones i remember was deleting a few boundaries
> in Glendale,az and around the valley. It's to far back to remember the
> changesets to revert it. So i was needing some help with fixing the
> problem. Maybe adding them back. But i have no experience in boundaries.
> So need help?

Potlatch 1 lets you undelete ways you've deleted: follow the
instructions at [1] to open Potlatch 1, then press U. You'll see deleted
ways in red: select one and press the "Unlock" button in the tagging
area to undelete it. I'm not sure if Potlatch 1 can handle undeleting
relations that the way belonged to, though.

[1] http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Potlatch_1

minh at nguyen.cincinnati.oh.us