[Talk-us] Mapping event in Baltimore

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Tue Jul 8 08:41:02 UTC 2014

I added to the events calendar (http://wiki.osm.org/wiki/Current_events), which is on the Wiki front page.

On Jul 07, 2014, at 08:01 PM, Elliott Plack <elliott.plack at gmail.com> wrote:

I'll be there! I'll see if I can get some of the other OSM locals out there too.

https://flic.kr/p/n5HyuZ

-Elliott

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 10:11 AM, Alex Barth <alex at mapbox.com> wrote:
Patrick - you're on: http://openstreetmap.us/calendar/

On Sun, Jul 6, 2014 at 3:48 PM, Patrick Maynard <patrickmaynard at gmail.com> wrote:
Would someone with access be handy to add this calendar item? I don't
believe I have the required privileges.

--
- PM

---
Automated courtesy note: If you wish for a reply to this message to
reach multiple recipients, please remember to hit "reply all."

Elliott Plack
http://about.me/elliottp