[Talk-us] 10th Anniversary Celebration in Seattle Reminder

Clifford Snow clifford at snowandsnow.us
Wed Jul 23 21:21:50 UTC 2014

OpenStreetMap Seattle invites you to the Tenth Anniversary of OpenStreetMap
Celebration, August 9th at Tableau Software in Seattle's Fremont
neighborhood. Join us to help celebrate OpenStreetMap's Birthday Event.
Signup for the event at
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStreetMap-Seattle/events/186048572/ If you are
not familiar with Seattle's Fremont neighborhood, it has much to offer.
Some of the best coffee in the area, breweries, distilleries and art.
Fremont is known as the center of the universe. Being the center of the
universe, it is close to everyone in Seattle and not far from Portland, Or
Victoria, and Vancouver, BC.

Seating is limited, so sign up now!

There is still time to get a presentation proposal submitted. If you want
to make a presentation, but need more time, please contact me.

OpenStreetMap Seattle invites you to submit a presentation proposal for a
presentation, a panel discussion or a session of lightning talks for the
event. We are seeking presentations on mapping and creating maps for
mappers of all experience levels. Below is a suggested list of potential
topics participants would like to see. All submissions are welcome.
Proposals are due by July 25th, 2014.
POI - especially unique features
roads
relationships
turn restrictions
coastlines
highways, .i.e I5
bus data
multipolygons
addressing
boundaries
traffic circles
Using drones to map
Georeferencing images from aerial imagery
Quality tools
Submit your proposal to clifford at snowandsnow.us and include a title, short
description, and time required.

We are looking for additional sponsors to help offset the cost of the
event, including food and drinks for the participants. Contact me at
clifford at snowandsnow.us if interested.

--
@osm_seattle
osm_seattle.snowandsnow.us