[Talk-us] Road abbreviations

Serge Wroclawski emacsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:48:20 UTC 2014

Toby,

Thanks for the pointer. I think you're right that in this case
especially, there's no reason to admonish anyone, but perhaps we can
examine the data and see if there's a safe way to expand it, like we
did the TIGER data.

That may also explain some large portion of the contractions I found.
Maybe it's worth trying to map them....

I'll have to spend some time with tilemill to get a visualization.

- Serge