[Talk-us] Fwd: USBRS WikiProject seeks volunteer mappers

Mikel Maron mikel_maron at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 3 13:23:59 UTC 2014

> Stop with the stop energy already!

+1

> Permissionless innovation -- that's what OSM is all about.

Right.

This is a totally weird, overstepping of authority, unnecessary "discussion". There's nothing wrong or damaging happening here. In fact, some very conscientious efforts to improve OSM. I only read that it perhaps could be improved even more. Well that's what a wiki is about right? Step by step.

I think we've exhausted the discussion on talk-us. If there is really something here the DWG thinks they need to pursue, I'm going to bring it to attention of the OSM Management Team for discussion.

-Mikel

* Mikel Maron * +14152835207 @mikel s:mikelmaron