[Talk-us] State ref tags on ways

Carl Simonson simonsonc at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 19:42:34 UTC 2014

I believe that the shield project does use the route relations instead of
the ref tag. As far as I've seen, the ref on the relation is always just
the number/name without a prefix. So, while I don't really have an opinion
on how the ref tag should be done, let's at least get the ref tag in the
route relation right.

Carl

Carl Simonson
simonsonc at gmail.com