[Talk-us] State ref tags on ways: Use of unique ISO/ANSI/USPS 2-letter state codes in RELATIONS as well as WAYS?

James Mast rickmastfan67 at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 18 04:21:58 UTC 2014

Richard,

Can you tell me where this problem is in PA?  Because the last time I checked, we did add the 'PA' part to the ref tags on ways here and properly tagged multiplexes with the route types.  I want to double check to make sure somebody isn't removing valid data as I haven't seen anything like this happening in Western PA (which is where I have feeds setup to watch the area for changes since it's my local area).

-James