[Talk-us] Roads closed for maintenance/construction

Saikrishna Arcot saiarcot895 at gmail.com
Sun May 4 15:18:42 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Is there a specific tag for roads that have already been constructed, but are closed either for maintenance or construction of something else? On my university campus, a short stretch of a road has been closed for the construction of a new steam pipe under the road. I'm currently using highway=contruction and construction=tertiary (the road in question is a tertiary road).

--
Saikrishna Arcot