[Talk-us] State of the Map US videos now available

Bonnie Bogle bonnie at openstreetmap.us
Wed May 7 17:56:49 UTC 2014

Hi Richard,
The videos posted at http://stateofthemap.us/ are the entirety of what we have. The Q&A during sessions was not always captured as usually the audience mics weren't used and the sound quality wasn’t good.

And I don't recall any factual corrections - more differences of opinions : ) But yes, it's unfortunate that we don't have a video of the entire session.

Bonnie
--
Bonnie Bogle
@sotmus | http://stateofthemap.us/

State of the Map US, Washington DC, April 12 & 13

On May 7, 2014 at 9:34:28 AM, Richard Weait (richard at weait.com) wrote:

On Sat, Apr 19, 2014 at 6:09 PM, Frederik Ramm <frederik at remote.org> wrote:
> Hi Bonnie,
>
> On 04/15/2014 07:24 PM, Bonnie Bogle wrote:
>> Videos of every session from this weekend's State of the Map US
>> conference are online and available to watch from
>> http://stateofthemap.us/schedule/. The recordings also show slides from
>> the presentation.
>
> I noticed that some of the videos include the Q&A session at the end of
> the talk, and some don't. I would be especially interested in the Q&A
> session at the end of Alex's "More Open" talk, which does not seem to be
> available currently. Is this fixable, or has the recording been lost?

Still no news on this Bonnie? Will the audience comments from Alex's
talk be available. You'll recall that several of them offered
immediate corrections to the factual errors that Alex presented. Or
has that original recording been lost?