[Talk-us] NY Capdist: osm meetup

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Sat May 17 16:00:29 UTC 2014

That sounds really great, Richard! I encourage everyone in the area to join and stop by on June 11th.

Do you want to add yourself to the local groups map as well? Feel free to send details to me or as a pull request to https://github.com/osmlab/localgroups/. The map is here: https://github.com/osmlab/localgroups/blob/master/osmgroups.geojson

Looking forward to you report on how the first meet up went.

As requested offline, I will be creating a Brave Mappers diagram / spreadsheet (like this one here: http://mvexel.github.io/bravemappers/ ) for the area so you can target local mappers.

Best
Martijn