[Talk-us] Telenav goes OSM with Scout

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed May 21 21:53:41 UTC 2014

Thanks for your insights Paul.

I will share this with the MapDust maintainers, but as we’re figuring out the future direction of our map feedback system, it is unlikely that MapDust is going to be updated soon.

The big challenge is how to collect active feedback that is both easy for the user to give, and actionable for us, and by us, I mean all of us in the OSM community. Streamlining the workflow by limiting the number of choices as you suggest is definitely part of that.

Martijn