[Talk-us] Battlegrid

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Thu May 22 05:36:07 UTC 2014

The standard tag for where a road is misnamed in some other commonly
referred to source is not:name.

How to deal with well-intentioned mappers damaging the map by re-introducing
bad data is an open question. They can actually cause quite a lot of damage
without intending to, and the systematic nature of the damage isn't obvious.