[Talk-us] Importing parks and schools for Anne Arundel County MD

Phil! Gold phil_g at pobox.com
Fri May 30 13:55:01 UTC 2014

* Gregory Arenius <gregory at arenius.com> [2014-05-30 00:52 -0700]:
>   The only other thing that stuck out to me about the data was the B & A
> trail.  You have a polygon for the trail which is awesome but I would also
> add in a properly tagged linear way.  It will make it possible for routers
> to use it as well as rendering properly.

The trail is already in OSM as a linear feature.

I think the import process should be semi-manual, though, as the landuse
polygons need to be integrated with existing OSM data.  (e.g. there are a
number of residential areas abutting the B&A Trail, so the edges of those
should be merged, rather than left overlapping each other.)