[Talk-us] for my next race track mapping project...

Richard Welty rwelty at averillpark.net
Fri Nov 14 16:04:48 UTC 2014

back in July, i mapped the new/old road course at Thompson
Speedway in Connecticut.  this weekend, i should have the
opportunity to get some good GPS tracks at the new track at
Palmer, Massachusetts, as there is an open house sunday
afternoon (so this track will be mapped before the first ever
racing lap, woo hoo!)

just doing my part to make sure that OSM has the most
accurate representation of race tracks in the northeast US...

richard

rwelty at averillpark.net
  OpenStreetMap - PostgreSQL - Linux
  Java - Web Applications - Search