[Talk-us] Rand McNally is using OSM

Tod Fitch tod at fitchdesign.com
Sun Nov 23 02:51:46 UTC 2014

Interesting. . . Nothing saying they are using OSM in the mapbox blog post nor do I see acknowledgement of OSM on the Rand McNally slippery map or surrounding frame on the map page itself.

But zooming into areas that I've edited on OSM I can definitely tell that it is OSM data they are using (I know where I've completed adding building from Bing, etc.).

Nice to see they are using OSM but it would be nicer to see it clearly labeled as using data from OSM.

-Tod