[Talk-us] Presenting your new OSM-US board

alyssa wright alyssapwright at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 17:11:07 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I have been in email deluge as I recover from a serious bicycle accident
early in October. Point is...I'm just getting to the official announcement
and so this is a short and extremely late email to say how happy I am to
have the opportunity to represent you all on the US board. My recovery has
been very much eased by the power of the mapping community and I will take
that knowledge with me in representation. In the while, I look forward to
preparing for the upcoming conference in June. It's going to be a great
year.

Be well and all my best,
Alyssa.