[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Oct 3 19:23:22 UTC 2014

While it would be nice if a candidate has some editing experience....

It has nothing to do with being on the OSM US Board. I was on it for two
years......we discussed editing, planned mapping events, and planned a
conference. That was it. Neither of which had any bearing on that
candidates experience with editing.

Stick with the manifestos and plans to rule the world - editing isn't
valid in this case (IMO).

Randy "Worst OSM US Treasurer Ever" Hale.