[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

Paul Norman penorman at mac.com
Fri Oct 3 21:04:02 UTC 2014

On 10/3/2014 8:28 AM, Richard Weait wrote:
> Paul, did you take alternate accounts into consideration, or only one
> uid per candidate?
I only used the user that was linked from the candidate list. I
considered multiple IDs, but I didn't expect it to make a significant
difference for my uses. E.g. Ian has made a substantial number of edits,
regardless of if imports are counted, and certainly beyond that level I
alluded to earlier, where the details of experience don't matter.