[Talk-us] Whole-US Garmin Map update - 2014-10-01

Dave Mansfield mansfieldd at chartermi.net
Sat Oct 4 02:42:51 UTC 2014

Hello Dave,

I have tried downloading  your maps. I put the .img file in the Garmin directory on a USB drive like I do other maps. When I start BaseCamp in the left window it looks like it's reading the map in but then it goes away. If I close and restart BaseCamp it will try to read it in again with the same results. I have tried renaming them and get the same results. Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks
Dave