[Talk-us] Statistics of board candidate edits

Alan McConchie alan.mcconchie at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 01:26:23 UTC 2014

Martin, whether or not your analogy about the catholic priests is a valid one, it does not apply. All of the candidates have made more than zero edits, so they all have non-theoretical knowledge of what editing entails. Would a parent of 20 children have better parenting advice than a parent of one?

Alan